7/10/11

Welcome to Imagines Mobiles

So, what is this blog about?

Ever since I started collecting movies about a year ago, I've felt like my opinions about films have become more and more pronounced. Most of the time, when I watch a movie, I end up giving my friends a short summary of what I think of it, and it's hard to just watch a film without feeling any impact.

As seen on the blog posts before this, I've started writing reviews recently. However, the site I used to write them on is limited to 500 words per review, which feels really restrictive. I'll continue writing reviews of most movies I see in the cinema here, right after I get home from the theatre.

In addition to brand-new films (judging whether it's worth to go see them and trying to avoid any too obvious spoilers), I'll be reviewing classics I never saw until now (evaluating whether they are worth the hype) and old, interesting cases (just telling what they're about for entertainment's sake).

Please leave a comment, but try to be at least as constructive as I'm being toward the movie I review. I love feedback, since it means I know where I still need to improve.

Welcome to Imagines Mobiles, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment